1. A new version of the Alpha has been released! (July 17th)
    Sandbox Mode, Level Editor, Level Sharing and Solutions Browser! Download the new Alpha now!
    http://godisacube.com/for...

News - September 26th - Working on the Level Editor

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by King_Kadelfek, Sep 26, 2016.

1. King_Kadelfek

King_Kadelfek Administrator Staff Member Age of DNA - Alpha member

Do you want to be able to design your own levels? To test all the rune combinations you want? The Level Editor should answer your needs.

2016_09_26-God_is_a_Cube-23h09m23s.png

There are still a lot of work to be done, but most of the functions are working. The Level Editor will be 100% ingame, and you will be able to switch from the current level to the Editor with just one click.
    I wanted to give the editor more of a sandbox aspect, where you will be free to test all the runes you want. I hope it will open new paths for the players who want to experiment what the nanomachines are able to do.

The complete version of the Level Editor will also allow you to create your own Constellations (level packs) with tags to search for. It will also be possible to specify the difficulty of the levels, as well as rating them, in order to have more levels for all kind of players.

Other news
    I'm currently working on the creation of my company in order to sell the game. Pre-sales should be available soon, with a discount and lot of free included stuff.
    Stay tuned!