1. A new version of the Alpha has been released! (July 17th)
    Sandbox Mode, Level Editor, Level Sharing and Solutions Browser! Download the new Alpha now!
    http://godisacube.com/for...

News - November 15th - working on the next chapters

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by King_Kadelfek, Nov 15, 2016.

1. King_Kadelfek

King_Kadelfek Administrator Staff Member Age of DNA - Alpha member

Those days I'm working on vraious new runes, especially those related to the variables system.
    Here is an example:

2016_11_14-God_is_a_Cube-17h36m39s.png
    The Increment Rune (the +1 symbol) increments the green variable by 1, then the detector (the eye symbol) compare the variable to the number 2. If the result is true, the cube will go forward.

There will be 3 global variables (red, green blue) and 1 local variable (so each nanomachine will have its own variable).
    I will think about a system to allow clor blind people to use those variables. Surely a slightly different tileset with letters (R, G, B) on them.

There will be 50 more levels in the final game (100 total), in 5 new chapters with new totally new runes:
    • variables
    • functions
    • color detection
    • nanomachines generation
    • nanomachines building
    Nanomachines Building will be available after you get a good part of the 90 previous gold stars (I didn't make a decision on the exact number). The rules will be different, as your goal won't be to collect stars, but to focus on building 3D contraptions with nanomachines.
    It will be the ultimate chapter for those who follow the rules.

Other news
    I'm creating my company! Because of the french government there a lot of papers (around 20 documents for 60 pages). But I'm reaching the end and I will soon have the right to legally sell the game on the site.

There will be a mini crowdfunding on the main page, to buy the game with bonuses (Steam key, DRM-free version and your name in the credits included in each reward).
    I will put around 100 early birds to get the game with a discount. Everybody who receive either the newsletter or an email from the forum should be able to get the game at a lower price.