1. A new version of the Alpha has been released! (July 17th)
    Sandbox Mode, Level Editor, Level Sharing and Solutions Browser! Download the new Alpha now!
    http://godisacube.com/for...

News - August 30th - Levels Feedback

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by King_Kadelfek, Aug 30, 2016.

1. King_Kadelfek

King_Kadelfek Administrator Staff Member Age of DNA - Alpha member

You have been hundreds to regularly give feedback on each level. Are they interesting, fun? Do they have the right difficulty?

Here are the overall stats for the game! The closer to 100% the stats are, the better.

2016_08_29-GiaC-Level_feedback.png

As you can see, there are still several big difficulty pikes, pointing upwards (too difficult) or downwards (too easy). Sometimes the difficulty is not right, but the fun and the interest are here, so it helps to see where the problems really are. By the way, the Satisfaction Rating is calculated from the fun, interest and difficulty for each level. With an average satisfaction of 87%, that's an overall very good rating. But still, the levels will be improved. :)

In the following picture, I highlighted the levels which have the most problems.

2016_08_29-GiaC-Level_feedback-difficulty.png

If you have any feedback on those levels (or any other level), please talk about them and I will see how I can make them better. :D
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016